Existing child support order can be modified by Superior Court only.

Topic: Child Support, Decided by Judge Woodard 
Docket Number: ****** , Decision Date: 2013-08-09 
Attachment: Click here to download the decision. 

A father was obligated to continue making child support payments even after the child moved into his home, because a preexisting superior court child support order had not been modified.